If you are a adventurous or have a coding background, you can find a growing library of API Code samples that you can modify and use ’til your heart’s content.
If you are not the do-it-yourself type, our Dunne, Foryoo & Phast Implementation service may be just the ticket.
Wait … Buy a Plug-In? What?
Yup. Infusionsoft plug-in.
When we first started doing custom development for Infusionsoft users, we found ourselves being asked to solve many of the same problems over and over again.
At first, we were just thinking about ourselves. In order to save time, we started a shared library of code blocks we could reuse when a customer asked for something requiring it.
Then we realized, a lot of non-developers were asking each other how to do these things our blocks did but most never got the problem solved.
Because they couldn’t code and didn’t want to, they either: 1) lived with the problem, 2) assumed the problem couldn’t be solved, 3) created some half-baked work-around, 4) got so frustrated with Infusionsoft they quit using it, or 5) all or some of the above.
Introducing: Pocket Developer Infusionsoft Plug-Ins
Since we were already creating these valuable blocks of code internally I thought, “What if we could offer blocks of code like this to other Infusionsoft users? And what if we could make these blocks amazingly powerful but still simple for a non-programmer to install and use?”
And so, “Pocket Developer” was born!
Pocket Developer plug-ins extend the Infusionsoft Campaign Builder. When you mix and match, they can do almost anything you might hire a developer to do for you, in Campaign Builder, without needing to know any code. Pocket Developer plug-ins are automatically configured and installed on your server. No uploading or API gobbledy gook.
Our plug-ins include:
Any Date, Any Format, Anywhere – give the block any date, in any format (e.g. next Monday). It will convert to any valid date/time format and store in a date or date/time field
Any Text Anywhere – copy and store text from another field, set a field to a specified text string, or set the value to blank
Any Opportunity to Any Stage– finds Opportunities for a Contact based on criteria you specify and changes the Opportunity Stage
Basic Math – add, subtract, multiply and divide Infusionsoft field values
Combine Fields – combine the value of two fields (concatenate) and store the result
Counter – increment or decrement a field by a specified number when run
Field Math – do math using up to 52 fields and constants and store the result in a field
GoToWebinar Integration – retrieve webinars, register contact, save webinar information in the contact record, and check and tag attendance
Multiple File Uploads – Upload one or more files to the contact’s filebox
Send A Text (TelAPI) – send a SMS message using TelAPI
Send A Text (Twilio) – send a SMS message using Twilio
Total Purchases – calculate the total purchases for a contact. You specify whether to pull only paid invoices or all
Don’t see a plug-in you need? Don’t worry, this is just the start.
In a hurry? Find out how you can sponsor a Plug-In for the good of all Infusiondom.
No Monthly Fees. Instant Download. Crazy Capabilities.
Think of Pocket Developer as a “code vending machine.” You find what you want, pay and out drops the code.
And just like a vending machine, you can come to our site and get what you want, even if it’s in the middle of the night.
Here are ten reasons you are going to love, love, love Pocket Developer:
- You get the power of the API without having to know code or figure out how to get your server connected. Pocket Developer handles everything for you.
- There are no ongoing fees. You only pay once and only for what you need.
- When you buy a Pocket Developer plug-in, you own it and you can do whatever you want with it. Use it anywhere, on as many sites and servers as you want. It isn’t black box. It sits on your server, unencrypted and totally open source.
- It’s waaayyy cheaper than hiring me or any other developer to write that code for you from scratch. Pocket Developer Building plug-in’s start at $159.
- You can have it now! You can literally click here, purchase a plug-in and Pocket Developer will install your plug-in, on your server, in less than five minutes… even if it’s 3:00 am!
- Each Pocket Developer plug-in comes with documentation so you can get started right away.
- Plug-ins are configured in the HTTP Post snippet. Each parameter offers different configuration options. This flexibility makes each plug-in super flexible.
- Pocket Developer plug-ins are not limited to HTTP Posts in Campaign Builder. They can also be run as Saved Action Sets or against an entire list from the Action Dropdown.
- Our plug-ins like to share. They can pass a result from one to another. We call this chaining. For example, a plug-in that finds the Contact ID of a Contact’s Referrer can pass that ID to another plug-in, say Any Text Anywhere, so it can be written into a custom field.
- Wait for it … Pocket Developer plug-in’s can work with all of the one-to-many record types like Opportunities, Tasks, Appointments, Orders, Invoices and Referrals. Our advanced notation lets you specify which record or records you want to act on.
Browse the most current list of Pocket Developer plug-ins, pick out the ones you need and you’ll have the most powerful toolset created for small businesses since … well, Infusionsoft.