Retrieve webinars, register contacts, save webinar information in the contact record and check and tag attendance.
- Register a GoToWebinar attendee from Campaign Builder
- Apply a tag to all attendees of a GoToWebinar
- Apply a tag to all non-attendees of a GoToWebinar
- Create a completely dynamic GoToWebinar campaign
- Pull a list of all scheduled GoToWebinars
- Automatically check the attendance of a GoToWebinar series
- Automatically re-register contacts for a recurring webinar
How to use it
The action to take with the specified contact for the specified webinar. The supported actions are:
The ID of the relevant webinar, found in the URL when you are managing your webinar. Look for “webinar=” and copy the number following it. Not that this is not the same as the Webinar ID that is used to join a webinar.
For ‘attendance’ action only. The tag ID that will be applied to the contact if they failed to attend the webinar.
For ‘attendance’ action only. The tag ID that will be applied to the contact if they attended the webinar.
For ‘register’ action. The field to save the Title/Subject of the webinar to.
For ‘register’ action. Field to save the webinar date or date & time to.
For ‘register’ action. Field to save the registrant’s JoinURL to.