Any Text Anywhere
Copy the contents of a field in any record type to a field in any other record type. Set the field to a specified text string, or set the value to blank. AnyText can be used to prepend or append text to a field, to combine fields, and to move data between fields.
- Troubleshoot complex processes by writing what was in a field to person notes before it is changed
- Put form into an opportunity or company fields instead of contact fields
- Use a promo code in a decision diamond by stashing it from the order
- Move data imported to the wrong place without exporting and re-importing
- Select all opportunities where a field is blank and update that field
- Put something in a field only if it is currently blank
- Set a field to blank
How to use it
Input one of the following:
The name of the field you would like the text copied into, e.g. Contact._NextProject. Do not use tildes (~) around the field name.
Use Advanced Merge Field Notation to dramatically extend the capacities of AnyTest.