1. Strategy: the thinking and planning part.
2. Tactical: the nitty gritty, get your hands dirty and do the work part.
A costly mistake we’ve seen many small business owners make is to skip the first phase and dive into the tactical work. Of course, we are all in a “hurry” to get it done. So it is easy to skip over the strategy.
What’s the result of taking this “shortcut”?
95% of the time the project:
- ends up costing them more money
- takes longer to complete
- and the end result is usually not even what they wanted!
As Benjamin Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
This is why we started offering Infusionsoft Project Consulting as a service to our clients.
We will help you step back and assess your situation from an outside perspective. In this context we will focus on the long-term results you want to achieve and the best way to achieve them.
Is Infusionsoft Project Consulting Right for You?
Infusionsoft Project Consulting is probably right for you if:
1. You know what you want Infusionsoft to do but don’t know how to do it.
2. You want a 2nd opinion on your developer’s proposed solution. (Often needed when you have a skilled developer who is unfamiliar with the Infusionsoft API).
3. You want a 2nd opinion on a quote you received from another developer.
4. You want the project quote to be as accurate as possible.
Unless your project is small and straightforward, Infusionsoft Project Consulting can be quite helpful.
What Will Infusionsoft Project Consulting Do For Me?
Here is what you can expect if you hire us Infusionsoft Project Consulting:
- You schedule a “project kickoff call” with me and my team
- We gather all the information from you and get a clear understanding of your goals
- We do our research, review your campaigns, meet with 3rd party vendors, etc.
- We create a “Requirements Document” that outlines exactly what you need to complete the project
The Requirements Document is yours. That is the outcome of the project.
At that point, you can get bids from other developers or, if you are ready, you can hire us to do the project. If you hire us within 14 days, we will credit the consulting fee against the cost of development.
How To Schedule an Infusionsoft Project Consultation
If you haven’t already had your free 30-minute consultation call, we always start there. At the end of that call, I will let you know if I think you would benefit from Infusionsoft Project Consulting. Sometimes we can get everything covered in that first call.
To get the process started, fill out the form below and tell us about your project. After you complete the form, you’ll get an email with a link to schedule that free 30-minute consult with me.
The consult is free. There is no obligation whatsoever. And at the end, you’ll have a much better understanding of both your problem and the path forward.
So, if you want to transform your business into one that allows you to make more money with less effort, fill out the form below to get the ball rolling.