Infusionsoft is a powerful program. It can do a lot. But it can’t do everything.
Thankfully, the Infusionsoft team recognizes it can’t do everything. So, they rely on experienced developers, like us, to fill in the gaps using the Infusionsoft API.
We make Infusionsoft do what it won’t. If you need Infusionsoft to do something and it doesn’t … that’s a job for The API Guys. Simple as that.
What Can You Do With the Infusionsoft API?
Here are some things we use the Infusionsoft API to do all the time:
- Putting today’s date (or any date) in custom fields, like date of first purchase or last order
- Putting appointment date and times in custom fields so you can use them in field timers
- Counters that increment when a contact does something, like views a video or visits your site
- Data manipulation, like properly capitalizing first name or adding a tag
- Query data for custom reports, to write to an external database or display on a website
- Assign each new contact to an email split-test group
- Order form or thank-you page redirects … send to a specific page based on form input
- Change opportunity stage based on web form input or in campaign builder
- Create expiring links in campaign emails
- Upload files to the contact’s file box from a web form
- Clone an opportunity … and many, many more
Those are just some of the many things we can do with the Infusionsoft API. And if what you want to do isn’t listed above, don’t worry. If you can dream it, we can do it. That is what makes our job fun.
Let’s Not Lose Sight Of The Bigger Question …
While not being able to get Infusionsoft to do exactly what you want it to do at that moment you want it to do it can be annoying, that is small potatoes.
The bigger opportunity is to take all of your business processes and relentlessly automate, delegate and time shift tasks until we have built your version of the Well-Oiled Machine.
What Is The Well-Oiled Machine?
My definition of a well-oiled machine is:
- a business that affords you the time and money to do whatever is most important to you
- a business you can step away from, for an afternoon, a day or even a few weeks, and not worry about balls dropping, things falling through the cracks, emergencies or surprises
- a business that does what it promises without breaking a sweat
- a business that churns out raving fans
My version of a well-oiled machine will be different than yours. No two businesses are alike. Neither is what we deem to be most important.
But fundamentally, you can spot a well-oiled machine by whether or not you can check off these boxes.
Tell Us How We Can Help …
Whether you just need to solve that silly thing Infusionsoft won’t do quite the way you want it to … or you aspire to create a well-oiled machine so you can make more money and lead an amazing life, The API Guys can help.
What you need to do next is fill out the form below and let us know how we can help.
Then, we will send you a link to schedule a 30-minute consultation call with me, Kim Snider, to discuss the details. You set the agenda based on what you need.
For now, that is all you need to focus on. Don’t let procrastination keep you from achieving all that is possible for you and your business.
Fill out the form …