- Create a page on your website with the file picker and submit button
- Add the file submit page as the thank you page redirect for an Infusionsoft webform
- Set up API key and install the Infusionsoft SDK on your server, if necessary
- Install and configure the Multiple File Upload Script and parameters
- Base64 encode the files being uploaded to Infusionsoft
- Troubleshoot and test
- Provide a screencast video showing you how everything works and what you need to do use it
- Provide up to one hour of support
This assumes that you will provide us with:
- An Infusionsoft webform that will be Step One (file upload is step two)
- The URL of a non-Infusionsoft thank you page to send user when file upload has completed
- Credentials for your server, site and Infusionsoft app with elevated permissions
This does not include the following, which can be purchased as project add-ons:
- Conditional thank you page redirect based on information submitted on form ($150 ea.)
- One short, non-styled, non-Infusionsoft, HTML web form, for step one, with up to 10 basic fields written to IS contact record and one tag applied ($350 ea.)
- Basic CSS Styling per page or form ($150 per)
- Up to 5 basic fields from same form written to one additional table ($150)
- Up to five additional tags applied programmatically ($75)
- Setting up custom fields in Infusionsoft ($20 ea.)
- Creating a simple campaign to notify or nag – a trigger, two emails, one delay timer, simple copy and design ($300)
Items to be aware of:
- This assumes your server and website are running up-to-date versions of PHP, Apache, WordPress, etc. If we have to update, in order for scripts to work, (or work with provider to update), we will have to charge for additional work, at our standard hourly rate.
- We have a very large number of active jobs in our queue at one time. If we have to stop and wait for something, beyond our control, for any period of time, we have no choice but to move on to another project, in order to effectively manage our resources. When this happens, the stalled job goes to the back of our queue.
To order our Dunne, Foryoo & Phast Implementation Services, fill out the order form to the right and never manually upload a file to the filebox again!