If the Do-It-Yourself Recipes are for the home cook, and Pocket Developer is a vending machine, and Dunne Foryoo & Phast is a nice chain restaurant … then Custom Development would be a party, catered in your home, by a gourmet chef.
Infusionsoft Custom Development From The API Guys – Infusionsoft API Experts
We are often asked if we take Infusionsoft custom development projects. The answer is absolutely we do. We always have custom development projects we are working on.
That said, we do not always take custom development projects. We take a limited number and only those we think we can do well.
What we do best is take a business (or a business process) and figure out how to turn it into a well-oiled machine.
What is a well-oiled machine?
Our definition of a well-oiled machine is a business (process) that gets maximum output (profit, ROI, quality leads, new members, happy customers, talented new hires, PR, etc.) from minimum input (time, money, attention, people, touches), with no surprises, emergencies or dropped balls.
What makes us different from other Infusionsoft developers is, as business owners, CEOs and Senior Executives in former lives, we have built our own large, successful, award-winning, high growth companies. We are CEOs who understand how to leverage technology to build companies rather than programmers with a solution in search of a problem.
Custom development prices start at $1000 for small projects
Our billable rate is $150 – $200/hour, depending on the resource. Our project minimum is $1000 for custom development.
We typically quote a project price. Although, on complex projects, with a great deal of uncertainty, we may suggest time and expenses for all or part of the project.
Our ideal custom development client
Our ideal client is a business owner who understands these truths:
- Unless you are rare, most of your business processes bleed money every day – they are, at best, inefficient and, at worst, broken
- You have an unlimited budget for fixing these problems so long as the ROI is a multiple of the budget
- Given a sufficient ROI, a short enough payback period and the capital to fund the project, not fixing it is like beating yourself over the head every day
We will fix your broken processes
If you haven’t been through our three step process for Pinpointing the Pain Points in your business, we recommend you start there.
Once you have identified the biggest opportunities for creating more leverage, recovering wasted time and money, reducing risk and driving ROI, submit your project details to request a consultation …
Some Examples Of Custom Development Projects We Have Done
- Keep Infusionsoft synced with a mySQL database at all times
- Member Directories using Infusionsoft data
- Use geolocation service to find DMA or other geographic info about a contact when form is submitted
- Create a data persistent, multipage, online test, write score to a note and apply tags if they passed
- Fast membership sites without an Infusionsoft plug-in
- Manage events without a plugin when plugin is overkill but Infusionsoft alone doesn’t do enough
- Create a perpetual webinar or event sequence
- Create contracts and complex forms that can be electronically signed and stored in Infusionsoft
- Complex integrations with other applications and data sources
- Create a custom order form that uses Stripe and writes the order back to Infusionsoft
- Recurring subscriptions that renew on Dec 31st instead of days, weeks or months after purchase
- Create a custom order form that allows shopper to Pay What They Want
- Create a complex custom order form with conditional logic
- Create a custom order form that contains a very large number of custom contact fields (not custom order fields)
- Create a custom order form that checks for duplicates based on last name and birthday
- Completely custom shopping cart integrated with Infusionsoft
- Third party shopping cart integrations
- End to end project management process re-design with third party integrations for quotes, contracts, project management, time tracking, billing and accounting
Submit your project details to request a consultation
We would love to have a conversation with you about your business and how you can turn it into a well-oiled machine.
Submit your project details to now to get your project rolling …
If you have questions, you can contact us directly or, if they are generic, leave them in the comment section below. We will answer them and that way everyone will benefit.