If you want Automated Infusionsoft Contracts but do not want to go through the hassle of setting it all up, take advantage of our Dunne, Foryoo & Phast Implementation service. Leave the dirty work to us.
- Install Gravity Forms Developer and all required, plugins, add-ons and webhooks
- Create one contract template in Gravity Forms
- Create a page on your WordPress site and add the contract template to it
- Create one PDF contract template – can be same as online version or slightly different
- Set up API key and install the Infusionsoft SDK on your server, if necessary
- Configure the PDF to Infusionsoft Script
- Create one Infusionsoft email link with merge fields to be included in email templates
- Troubleshoot and test
- Create a custom screencast video showing you how everything works and what you need to do use it
- Provide up to one hour of support
This assumes that you will provide us with:
- An up-to-date, licensed version of Gravity Forms Developer
- An HTML version of the contract you want us to install
- The Infusionsoft fields that will be merged into the finished contract
- Email address for the internal contact you want to receive completed contracts, if any
- Credentials for your server, site, Gravity Forms support and Infusionsoft app with elevated permissions
This does not include the following, which can be purchased as project add-ons:
- More than one contract ($400 ea.)
- Converting an existing contract into HTML, from a Word doc, or similar ($350 ea.)
- Setting up custom fields in Infusionsoft ($20 ea.)
- Creating an Infusionsoft email template – simple copy and design ($150 ea.))
- Creating a simple campaign to trigger and send contract notification email – a trigger, one email with merged contract link, simple copy and design ($200)
Items to be aware of:
- This assumes your server and website are running up-to-date versions of PHP, Apache, WordPress, MBString and GDLibrary. If we have to update, in order for scripts to work, (or work with provider to update), we will have to charge for additional work, at our standard hourly rate.
- We have a very large number of active jobs in our queue at one time. If we have to stop and wait for something, beyond our control, for any period of time, we have no choice but to move on to another project, in order to effectively manage our resources. When this happens, the stalled job goes to the back of our queue.
- The quoted price does not include a 3% credit card processing fee if you pay by a method other than check, ACH or Intuit Payment Network. The easiest is IPN for US customers and ACH for international.)
To order our Dunne, Foryoo & Phast Implementation Services, fill out the order form to the right and let’s start rockin’ some contracts!