Installing the Plug-In
Note: You should have installed your Infusionsoft Pocket Developer plug-in using the instructions provided, if for any reason you have not installed your Pocket Developer plug-in click here to learn how.
Configuring the HTTP Post Snippet
NOTE: Everything in an HTTP POST is case sensitive. That includes the URL, the parameters on the left and the field names on the right. If caPitaLizaTion is wrong, your post will not work.
ANOTHER NOTE: The merge field in the saveTo parameter should never have tildes around it (~). If you use the merge button to add a field, make sure to remove them for this parameter. We are saving to, not merging from.
The URL, on your server, where the Pocket Developer script is stored. For example:
Required Name/Value Pairs:
- The action to take with the specified contact for the specified webinar. The supported actions are:
1. attendance: Mark the contact as present or absent
2. register: Register the contact for the specified webinar
- This field should supply the ID of the relevant webinar
- This is the contact Id for the contact record where fields will be retrieved (if any) and who will be registered for the webinar or tagged as absent/present
Required for ‘attendance’ action:
- The tag ID that will be applied to the contact if they failed to attend the webinar
- The tag ID that will be applied to the contact if they attended the webinar
Optional for ‘register’ action:
- If supplied, the Title/Subject of the webinar will be saved to the contact field specified within this parameter
- If supplied, the date or date & time of the webinar will be saved to the contact field specified within this parameter
- If supplied, the JoinURL for the registrant will be saved to the contact field specified within this parameter