We’ve been working hard to improve Pocket Developer and to improve our update process. Today’s release marks a new beginning!
- Subscription Handling plugin set (Activate, Deactivate, and UpdateNextBillingDate) added.
- GeneratePassword now includes a parameter called ‘excludeAlpha’ which will allow the plugin to generate a random number.
- GeneratePassword now includes parameters called ‘prefix’ and ‘suffix’ which allow the plugin to add a designated prefix or suffix to the generated password.
- EmailAnyone now accepts a ‘subject’ parameter to override the subject field.
- Universal Delay Timer now allows you to store a log of upcoming scheduled calls and recently executed call in a custom field.
- “Subscription” can now be used to refer to the RecurringOrder table.
- HTTP Post Generator UI updated.
- Common plugin features have been consolidated into one location for easily updating, including Prefetch and Advanced Merge Field Notation.
- Simplified process implemented to allow us to release updates faster in the future.